Free Summer Feeding Program for Children
The Sioux City Community School District is once again participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals are available for all children ages 2-18 years without charge. Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Most locations will start serving meals June 1 and run through August 7, Monday through Friday. All locations closed on July 3. Breakfast serving time is 7:45 -8:30 a.m. and lunch serving time is 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Bryant Elementary School at 821 30th St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- East Middle School at 5401 Lorraine Ave. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Hunt Elementary School at 615 20th St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Irving Elementary School at 901 Floyd Blvd. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Leeds Elementary School at 3919 Jefferson St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Liberty Elementary School at 1623 Rebecca St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Loess Hills Elementary School at 1717 Casselman St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- North Middle School at 2101 Outer Drive North serving breakfast and lunch.
- Spalding Park Elementary School at 4101 Stone Ave. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Unity Elementary School at 1901 Unity Ave. serving breakfast and lunch.
- West Middle School at 3301 W. 19th St. serving breakfast and lunch.
- Midtown Family Center at 525 14th St. serving lunch and a snack from 3 – 3:30 p.m. Service will go until August 14.
- Play All Day at 3243 Gordon Dr. serving lunch and a snack from 3 -3:30 p.m. Service will go until August 14.
- Riverside United Methodist Church at 617 Wright Ave. serving lunch only.
- St. Luke Lutheran Church at 2039 S. St. Aubin St. serving lunch only.
- Trimble United Methodist Church at 1424 27th St. serving lunch only.
- Youth for Christ at 1807 Nebraska St. serving lunch only. Service will go until August 14.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Iowa Non-Discrimination Notice: “It is the policy of this CNP provider not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or religion in its programs, activities, or employment practices as required by the Iowa Code section 216.7and 216.9. If you have questions or grievances related to compliance with this policy by this CNP Provider, please contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, Grimes State Office Building, 400 E. 14th St., Des Moines, IA 50319-1004; phone number 515-281-4121, 800-457-4416; web site: http://www.state.ia.us/government/crc/index.html.