Make a Difference in our Community
Working as a substitute for the SCCSD allows you to choose your own schedule, have weekends and evenings off, and have an opportunity to make a difference in your community. We offer substitute positions in several teaching and non-teaching fields including bus drivers and assistants, food service staff, building service technicians, operations and maintenance, secretarial, and instructional assistants.
What are the advantages?
- Work for one of the largest districts in the state.
- Make a difference in student’s lives every day.
- Optimal part-time hours for stay-at-home parents or retirees.
- Create a network with principals, teachers, non-certified staff, etc.
- Highest pay rates in the area.
- A one-time $100 bonus will be given to a substitute teacher after 10 consecutive substitution jobs. A $100 bonus will also be given to any employee who refers a substitute teacher who subs for 10 consecutive jobs.
To receive email alerts for new job postings, create an account with any of the following:
For additional information please contact: