Millions of emails are sent to and from the District each year.
It is important that these emails maintain a professional and branded appearance. That’s why each SCCSD employee must follow the same email signature requirements.
The District email signature is simple by design and should be used by every employee without alteration.
Email Set Up Instructions:
SCCSD Email Guidelines
- In the signature line include the following items in this order: name, title, District name, department or school name, phone number, website, and confidentiality notice.
- Degrees or certifications can appear to the right of your name. Academic degrees should appear before certifications. Use the appropriate abbreviation.
- Teachers should use the main building number, not personal extensions.
- Including a cell phone number is optional for employees with a District provided cell phone. If your office or department requires a fax number, use this in place of a cell phone number.
- Do not personalize the email background with a wallpaper. The background must be white.
- Use the standard preset font and font color for the body copy.
- Do not include a quote or personalized message as part of your signature.
- Do not include an image or school logo in your signature.