No cost breakfast and lunch for participating schools
The Sioux City Community School District participates in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) program.
CEP allows schools that predominantly serve low-income children to offer free, nutritious school meals to all students through the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. Participation is automatic, families are not required to fill out any forms or applications.
Here is a list of schools participating during the 2022-2023 school year:
- Bryant Elementary School
- Hunt A+ Arts Elementary School
- Irving Dual Language Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School
- Loess Hills Computer Programming Elementary School
- Spalding Park Environmental Sciences Elementary School
- Unity Elementary School
- Morningside STEM Elementary School
- West Middle School