Flyer Distribution Requests
Flyer distribution requests for the 2019-2020 school year are now open! Please submit all requests here.
Flyer Distribution Guidelines:
1. All materials submitted for approval MUST contain the following statement in legible, bold print, in a conspicuous location on the materials: “THIS MATERIAL IS NEITHER ENDORSED NOR SPONSORED BY THE SIOUX CITY COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT.” If the materials contain more than one page, this statement must appear on each page.
2. The flyer must be informational in nature and appropriate for students. Activities should relate to an event or purpose specifically for school-age children. The flyer must contain the organization’s name, address and phone number in a conspicuous location.
3. Flyers for fundraisers will only be approved if the fundraiser directly benefits school-aged children.
4. Distribution of flyers from for-profit organizations is not allowed.
5. After the flyer has received approval, the appropriate schools are notified and an approval notice is emailed to the school office. Materials without such approval may not be distributed.
6. When preparing flyers for distribution, they should be bundled in groups of 25, separated by rubber bands, and then packaged in boxes and clearly marked for the correct school. Boxes must be securely taped.
7. Boxes can be taken to the desired school’s office for distribution or taken to the O&M building at 2620 28th Street for delivery. Note: If you distribute through O&M, please allow up to two weeks for delivery. Requestors cannot specify a delivery date.
Questions? Email email@example.com.