District Mission: The Sioux City Community School District exists to educate students to believe in their talents and skills, achieve academic excellence, and succeed in reaching their potential.
Facilitator: Dr. Paul Gausman
Secretary: Patty Pageler
The Sales Tax Finance Oversight Committee (STFOC) met on Monday, December 16, 2019 in the Educational Service Center Board Room. Copies of the Agenda, Sales Tax Finance Oversight Committee Minutes for November 25, 2019 and the financial summary for November of 2019 were available for distribution.
Committee Members Present: Dr. Paul Gausman, Patty Blankenship, Patty Pageler, Brian
Fahrendholz, Suzan Stewart, Doug Batcheller, Dan Lauer and John Meyers
Call to Order: Dr. Paul Gausman called the meeting to order at 8:00 a.m.
Audit of Cash Disbursements
Taylor Goodvin will be contacted to audit the November 2019 disbursements.
The November 2019 financial summary was reviewed.
Construction Update: Brian Fahrendholz
- The Riverside Elementary A/C project completion will be in the summer of the 2020/2021 school year.
- The offices at North High will be relocated to the west building to provide an increased security entrance.
- The Hunt Elementary project is shut down for the winter months.
Other Items for the Good of the Order: Dr. Paul Gausman
- Kari Treinen will become a committee member in January 2020.
- A bond issue for $15.1M will be completed in March 2020.