Millions of emails are sent to and from the District each year.
It is important that these emails maintain a professional and branded appearance. That’s why each SCCSD employee must follow the same email signature requirements.
The District email signature is simple by design and should be used by every employee without alteration.
Email Set Up Instructions:
SCCSD Email Guidelines
- In the signature line include the following items in this order: name, title, District name, department or school name, phone number, website, and the confidentiality notice below.
- Degrees or certifications can appear to the right of your name. Academic degrees should appear before certifications. Use the appropriate abbreviation.
- Teachers should use the main building number, not personal extensions.
- Including a cell phone number is optional for employees with a District provided cell phone. If your office or department requires a fax number, use this in place of a cell phone number.
- Do not personalize the email background with a wallpaper. The background must be white.
- Use the standard preset font and font color for the body copy.
- Do not include a quote or personalized message as part of your signature.
- Do not include an image or school logo in your signature.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown and delete or destroy the original message and any attachments.